Normally I just think this stuff in my head. Today (not sure why) I thought I’d share.
Love, loathe, wish
- I love my husband and believe in and love God.
- Laughing is fantastic.
- We love our little compact house.
- I love being a yarnie.
- Teaching is awesome, especially reception classes. I enjoy making resources for school and I love to colour code.
- I love reading and find fabric irresistible.
- I enjoy playing board games.
- I love yellow.
- I prefer dresses and bright bar shoes.
- Learning gives me as genuine thrill.
- I love Makaton.
- Colour is my jam, it rocks my world.
- I get a thrill when decluttering and I’m proud of trying to follow the Simple Living Model.
- I love jigsaw puzzles and practical crafts.
- Baking is brilliant, and I am learning to cook with more confidence. Tea and cake are two of my favourite things.
- I adore tactile things that make me itch to touch them and I have to stroke smooth wood when I see it.
- I like playing vinyl records and playing the violin and piano (in private).
- I love birthdays, Bonfire Night and Christmas.
- Disney is awesome.
- My wedding was the best day in my life.
- The amount of paperwork involved in the teaching profession is hideous.
- I don’t like my body. I hate being obese.
- It irritates me that I default to TV to pass the time.
- Blocking knitting is not in my skill set.
- I don’t like feeling lost and I don’t like that I enjoy gossiping.
- I resent the time, money, debt, and potential I squandered at uni. It feels like I could have done so much more if I’d focused on me, my learning and being wiser with money. Looking back, however, I was more interested in being the life and soul of multiple friendship groups and trying to fit in.
- I hate feeling guilty, and that it happens so much.
- I loathe debt which worries me a lot, like all the time. Paying our mortgage off will be like a led weight is being taken off my chest.
- I have a thing about eggs that makes me flinch when I crack one thinking a chick may be inside.
- I wish I wasn’t so focused on other people’s views on me, because deep down I know they aren’t important.
- I hope one day I wont be so self-conscious and I will be able to play my instruments in public.
- I need to budget better and spend only a minimal amount on life.
- I’d like to be more confident with using my sewing machine and making stuff, or just do it anyway.
- I wish I could enjoy exercise.
- I’d love to be a Godparent.
- I’m working on I was more ecofriendly, and it wasn’t such an effort to me.
Everyone has likes, loathes and wishes. I just need to stop beating myself up about them all day everyday.
What do you love, loathe or wish for?